Sunday, May 4, 2008

Still Under Water!




Glass is always in a fluid state, even  your windows and drinking glasses, solid as they seem to be.  So, take a leap of faith and imagine a glass object with jellyfish and sea life existing inside it.

  These beads are so thrilling to look at, with wonderful colors, swimming jellies, seaweed, bubbles of air...all in beads!  This has been a very exciting week in my development as a glass artist.  I have dreamed of putting jellies inside beads, and here are some of them, fully realized at my torch.

3 comments:

Victoria Pittman said...

HI Penny.
It was good to meet you yesterday!

I can see the influence of the Sea on your current beads.
Lovely!

Vicky

Victoria Pittman said...

Oh...I've put a link to your site on my blog.

V

angelinabeadalina said...

Wowzer, these pics are great! Ang